Where Can I (Wednesday) : Recycle or Donate Used Bridesmaid Dressed?
Hopefully if you were a bridesmaid, your experience was better than that one.
Although Beth’s walked down the aisle, I’ve only been the warm-up to the main event… Approximately 7 times. Which means I’ve acquired quite a few unwearable, unflattering bridesmaid dresses.
So what should you do with those old dresses? Let’s revisit where you can recycle, upcycle or donate those used gowns:
- Newlymaid lets you trade in your old bridesmaid dresses for a new Little Black Dress (for a reduced price)
- Donate your gowns to Philly-based Fairy Godmothers. For more info, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Try selling your old dress on Recycled Bride or Bridesmaid Trade.
- For those ladies with a ring on it, you can even donate your wedding gown to Brides Against Breast Cancer!
- If you’re a creative DIY-type (and like the dress style), you could always dye it black or a different color to wear it again.