City Rising 7: How CUSP is making Climate Change Education FUN with Richard Johnson
How is Philly preparing for climate change? One group, the Climate & Urban Systems Partnership (CUSP), motivates residents to learn how these solutions are preparing our city for climate change and shows how, together, neighborhoods can make a real difference. We interview Richard Johnson of The Franklin Institute is the Manager of the Climate & Urban Systems Partnership to hear about what CUSP has accomplished in the past 5 years.
- What is CUSP?
- How does CUSP educate Philadelphia residents?
- A big SECRET about how Philly murals are created
- Unusual partnerships that have formed due to CUSP
- How to get a FREE rain barrel in Philadelphia
- Ways to engage people around the “doom & gloom” around climate change
- How to talk to climate deniers about climate change
- A surprising group of climate allies and educators
CITY RISING EPISODE 7: How CUSP is making Climate Change Education FUN with Richard Johnson
You can listen to the episode by searching for City Rising or clicking any of the links below. Like the episode? Leave us a review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google, Spotify, TuneIn or wherever you listen to podcasts.