Julie’s Low Car Diet Update
The last 2 1/2 weeks sans car have been quite exciting! I’ve got the train schedule down and have been taking the shorter Express morning train, finished 3 books (2 of which have been Chelsea Handler & Tucker Max) and have read the Metro every morning.
Some other highlights include:
- Saving money using SEPTA’s Weekly Trailpass
- Changing up my gym routine, which allowed me to take the worst spin class. ever.
- Burned a few cals as I made my way to the subway
- Discovered the disadvantages of using a dentist in the suburbs
- Seeing how easy and fun Zipcar is to drive!
Want to see how my journey’s going? Stop by Julie’s Low Car Diet Blog for updates!
Posted by Julie